All is well.
Bask in your opportunity to create.
Create for your own pleasure.
Love surrounds you.
Express appreciation to and about others often.
Forget what others think.
You can’t control that.
You can control your thoughts.
Happy thoughts raise your vibe making you more attractive.
Imagine and enjoy the possibilities.
Regarding beliefs and their impact on the potential for human transformation:
- We have some control over our lives.
- It all begins with what you think of yourself.
- There are no limits to the transformation that can take place within your body.
- You can always control your attitude, your sense of yourself, and your virtue.
- We can change our lives by changing the way we think.
- What you believe becomes true.
- There are no limits to the human mind except those we put on ourselves because of our beliefs.
“Is everything as urgent as your stress would imply?” –Carrie Latet
“What different lives we should lead if we take things by the minute!” –Gilbert-Ann Taylor
“In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.” –Lee Iacocca
“Hope is as cheap as despair.” –Proverb
“In times of stress, be bold and valiant.” –Horace
“They who live in worry invite death to hurry.” –Anonymous
“Men for the sake of getting a living forget to live.” –Margaret Fuller
“Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.” –Chinese Proverb